My awarder: Don Charisma http://doncharisma.org
I’m fairly sure that’s his primary address, I hope. Thanks Don, for the award and the beautiful logo. I feel so honored, and I happily accept.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept The Versitile Blogger Award.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Like your awarees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Section 2: Seven “interesting” things about myself (I hope)
1. After listening a bit too closely to my 5h grade teacher talk about how she taught herself to sew, I went home, found some fabric my mom had saveed, a pattern that fit me, cut out the dress, and was in the process of making it when mom returned from shopping to find me in the middle of a huge mess.
2. After getting my first car I noticed it would go really fast, so I began drag racing it in the strip mines near home.
3. My older brother and I burned down our uncle’s barn when we were 4 and 5 respectively, although I blame him for that act.
4. Although I attended college, I never graduated.
5. I learned at age 54 that I was not clumsy after all, I merely have MS, so have begun to embrace my inner ballerina.
6. I consider my ex-husband’s second wife as one of my best friends.
7. Although not always successful, I try to never let anyone see my pain.
Section 3: I’m awarding this “The Versitile Blogger Award” to