My dear friend Anne T. Bell at talesalongtheway.wordpress.com has awarded me my first Blog of the Year award. I am overwhelmed and humbled by this award, and thank her very much for the honor. She is an extremely intelligent woman who is filled with knowledge about India, where she lived and traveled for several months, and about many things I have always taken for granted, wondered about, but never taken the time to learn.
Rules For Blog Of The Year Award
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 award.
2. Write a post about the blogs you have chosen (there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required), and “present” the blogs with their award.
3. Let the blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog of the Year 2013 Award via this link: htttp://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook PPage. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear to share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. Finally, as a winner of the award, please add a link bak to the blog that presented you with this award–and then proudly display the award on your blog==and start collecting stars!
Here are my winners for Blog of the Year.
Congratulations to all.