Mark has a great blog, writing about entertainment, movies, music (which first drew my attention) life and big ideas. He writes about his life in Syracuse with his wife Karen, in my eyes both a lucky lady, and a very tolerant one. I am drawn to his blog every time I can get to my blog because of his understand and supporting attitude, his sense of humor, and outlook on life.
The rules for accepting this award are the same as for the first star. Almost, Mark included some extra information, which I may decide to exclude, because of the ongoing pain in my broken shoulder, but as a side note to Anne, have Don send you the graphic panel for all the stars. He included it with Mark’s award, so you can perhaps get it from him and put all of your stars on your site. If I could get my printer to speak to my computer, and the computer to speak to wordpress I could send it to you, but they just aren’t all on speaking terms lately, so it’s kind of a standoff. But I will find a way some day to make them all work together or die trying. Or of old age, whichever comes first.
So, here are the rules:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen — there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required — and present the blogger with their award.
3. Let the glogger know that you have chosen them for this awar and share the instructions with them (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges).
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear.
6. And as a winner of the award-please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award–and then proudly display the award on your blog–and start collecting starts.
My nominees for Blog Of The Year, Second Star
Congratulations to all.